Thursday, November 15, 2012

From this day on, I own my father's gun...

You will know who your real friends are by how much they encourage you.


This post is going to be short.  I'm super tired, and haven't had much time to myself to unwind lately. 

I wanted everyone to know, that thanks to my friend Kelly, I have started to sell my artwork.  Well... sort of.  The sales are haggled.  Like you suggest what you want to pay for a piece.  Or barter.  For example, Kelly just bought a few of my pieces to decorate her daughter's room.  In exchange, she's sending me a Mary Kay surprise box.  Fair trade.

Here's the link to my art page: ePic Art By Rachel
And for shits and giggles, here's the link to Kelly's Mary Kay page: Mary Kay by Kelly

Enjoy friends.  I'm going to stalk my mom's facebook page because she's in Jamaica this week.

-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment