Friday, November 2, 2012

I want something else to get me through this semi-charmed kinda life

 


Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.  --Hayley Williams


As I was sitting here, pondering over another glass of wine, and trying to figure out a way to clear out my sinuses, it dawned on me.... I need to create a goals list.  Why?  Well..... why not!?  I'm single, I have time to do things, I'm broke (so no chances of going out anywhere)...

Let's do this!

 
Yeah... I went there.
 
 
 
Ok.... Let's see.
 
1. Graduate with my doctorate degree.
2. Lose 100 pounds.  (Side note: I know that seems like a lot, but since everything has happened, I've hit my all-time highest weight of.... 240 pounds.... yikes)
3. Get fit and healthy.
4. Learn to decorate cakes.  Duff style.
5. Sell my artwork.
6. Learn spanish.
7. Meditate.
8. Start a five year plan for my career.
9. Go somewhere I've never been.
10. Visit New York in 2013.
 
 
Here.  Ten goals.  Sounds reasonable right?  I like it.  Any you would like me to accomplish?  I'm always open for suggestions! 
 
I think I'm going to drift off into art world for a little bit.  It's not goodbye, it's see you later, man.
 
 
-R.

1 comment:

  1. Hey pretty lady. I statred a blog in the begining of summer due to my weight loss. Check it out. Your 100lb goal is totaly achievable.

    This blog is great. Your an excellent writter and a huge inspiration. Your a strong girl and you can do anything you can put your mind to.


    http://eatingmywaytoabetterlife.blogspot.com/p/my-story.html

    ReplyDelete