Sunday, November 11, 2012

I wanna know... Have you ever seen the rain coming down on a sunny day?

Thanks to friends, I have the strength to do whatever I want.

I've been working on artwork like crazy this weekend.  I posted a couple new ones on facebook, and a friend suggested that I create a sales page.  And so I did.  I have since removed the artwork page from the blog, and will instead give you the link to the sales page.

ePic Art by Rachel

In addition, I have also decided to NOT list these pieces with prices.  Instead, I am leaving it up to those interested in buying them to name their price.  Or offer an exchange.  And I'm taking suggestions for new pieces of artwork.  What kind of artist does that?! 

So visit the page.  Hang out.  Fall in love with one.  Make an offer.  And become part of a revolution. 

-R.

1 comment: