Thursday, November 1, 2012

Don't tell me if I'm dying, 'cause I don't wanna know...

Even the best fall down sometimes...


I was sitting here, thinking about how I was going to start out this blog, when it dawned on me.  My blog has had almost 500 views in the little time that I've been working on it.... and I want to know more about you!

Send me your artwork, your pictures, your poems, anything really!  I want to use my followers to inspire others.  What do you do to pick yourself up?  Maybe you write music.  Great!  Youtube that shit, and I'll link to you!

Let's start a movement.  Let's encourage others to do what makes them happy.  Fuck societal rules.  Fuck monetary beliefs.  Fuck everything that you think you know.  Just do what makes you happy.  Do what makes you free.  Do what make you, you.

I look forward to your awesomeness!

-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment