Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'm about to show you just how missing me feels, in my red high heels.

I will not let you destroy me.

Sara got in last night. And up until this moment, I have been okay. I'm not thinking about you and all the troubles I've had because of our split.  I'm not throwing myslelf a pity party because we were supposed to have forever next week. Nope. For once, all is right in the world.

-----------------------------------

This week is all about the girls.  Reconnecting with old friends, making new ones, bringing out my ridiculousness.  Bringing me back.

I will keep all of my readers updated with the shenanigans that ensue due to this trip.  You will laugh, you might cry, but you and I will walk away better people.  Stronger people.  You may find out that I am not who you thought I was.  You may find that you want to be my best friend.  Either way, you will learn during this adventure.


To start things off, here's the beginning of the newest chapter.





-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment