Monday, October 15, 2012

But I Was Scared to Death by Eternity...

And I've become content with this life that I lead
Where I drink too much, and don't believe in much of anything
And I lie to myself
And say it was for the best
--Straylight Run


I'm extra lonely tonight.  Once again, I had to get rid of toxic people, and this time it was my roommates.  Don't want to help with bills, find someone else to mooch off of.  I am very proud of myself for being able to stand up to them.  I feel like this is a step in the right direction.

I've started to open myself up more.  I went out with someone over the weekend.  Met at Jerry's (yum!), and stayed for 4 hours.  Didn't get home until 3:30am.  It was a fun time.  But I fear that I will once again try and attach myself to him, and I don't want to do that.  It's not fair for either of us.

So that's the update.  For those who care.

My best friends are coming out this weekend.  We're going on a roadtrip.  It's going to be the most adventurous thing I have ever done!  1000 miles, three days.  I finally get to cross some stuff off my bucket list, which is pretty exciting.

I feel that I'm getting into diary writing, so this is my clue to sign off.

-R.

One last thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment