Tuesday, June 25, 2013

If you're lost and alone, or you're sinking like a stone, carry on.

A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success. -- Elbert Hubbard

So, I've been working out for a little over a week, and I am so excited to see the changes that have already come. 

I switched from Insanity to a bunch of different workouts.  I've been having some crazy lung issues, so two minutes in, and I'm hacking up a storm.

Anyways, I've been sticking to my 1600 calorie diet, and making sure that I'm eating better.  In addition, I've also noticed that I have lost weight and inches.  Which is super exciting!!!

So here's where I'm at today:

Weight: 240 237
Chest:  44  42.5"
L Bicep: 18 17"
R Bicep: 19 17.5"
Waist: 43 41"
Hips: 48.5 47"
L Thigh: 30 29.25"
R Thigh: 30.5 29.5"
L Calf: 17 16.5"
R Calf: 17.5 16.25"

 
 
Very exciting for me!!!!  Hopefully, I can keep this up, and before you know it, I will be at my healthy weight!!!
 
 
Thanks to everyone for the support and encouragement.  You all mean a lot to me! 
 
 
And just when you thought you couldn't walk farther, you sprouted wings.
 
-R.
 

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you lady stick with it and you will get the results you deserve!!

    ReplyDelete