Friday, June 14, 2013

Here's to us fools that have no meaning. I tip my glass to you....

So tonight's post was supposed to be about the awesome shenanigans that I have begun to partake in, but I'm sort of pissed right now.... so I think I will rant and get rid of this negative energy before I explode.

This apartment has slowly begun to amass some negative energy.  Things happen behind closed doors, out of eyesight and earshot, and I can definitely feel the negativity boiling out into my living space.  And I'm not happy about it.  I worked hard to clean the negativity out of my life, and to have it brought back in because of petty issues.... it's really bugging me.  But, hey.... not my business right?  I'll just continue trying to flood my space with positivity and hopefully, it will even out.


Ok now on to the real reason I am posting tonight......

I EFFIN' STARTED THE INSANITY WORKOUT TONIGHT!

Shaun T. Max interval training. Possible death.  Just doing the fit test alone was enough to make me realize how out of shape I am (and while round is a shape, I would like to be healthier).  So here's the dealio (holy 90s throwback)....

Every time I take a fit test, I will update you all on the improvements I have made.  Any time I come across some delish healthy meal, I will post it for you.  Any time I struggle, I'll let you know.  I want to continue to be real -- continue to be raw -- continue to be me.  I have begun the new lifestyle that will be mine.... and I want to share it with you!  I want to make life awesome for us all.  And if you find inspiration, great.  If you want to share your troubles, let me know, and I can add you as a guest blogger.  I want to begin a revolution.  Where big, beautiful women can finally get healthy without feeling like a failure.  Yes we may fall.  But the only failure is sitting there and not getting up.

So here's where I'm at today:

All Pictures Taken 6/14/13
 
Weight: 240
Body Fat: 42.6%
Chest: 44"
L Bicep: 18"       R Bicep: 19"
Waist: 43"
Hips: 48.5"
L Thigh: 30"      R Thigh: 30.5"
L Calf: 17"        R Calf: 17.5"
 
Switch kicks: 17 (no jumps though)
Power Jacks: 20
Power Knees: 30
Power Jumps: 5
Globe Jumps: 5
Suicide Jumps: 4
Push-up Jacks: 0 (I did do 15 girly push-ups though)
Low Plank Oblique: 16 
 
First fit test: Complete.
 
Next fit test: 6/28/13
 
This week's workout:
  • Saturday: Plyometric Cardio Circuit
  • Sunday: Cardio Power Resistance
  • Monday: Cardio Recovery
  • Tuesday: Pure Cardio (fuck my life)
  • Wednesday: Plyometric Cardio Circuit
  • Thursday: Off :)
I will begin workouts in the morning -- hopefully that will help me to keep it going throughout the day.  I will also begin meal planning as well.... that way I can make sure I'm not undoing all the hard work I complete. 
 
So my challenge for you -- find a workout plan, set your goals, and complete it. 
 
First goal:  Make it through the whole warm-up without stopping.
Goal deadline: 2nd Fit test
 
And just in case you're wondering......
 
Yep... it's that intense.  This was after the FIT TEST!  I hadn't even done a whole workout yet!  But I will make this work!  I will succeed!

Who wants to join Team Fit and Sexy?

And in case you needed more inspiration.....





I'm not losing weigh, I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again

-R.
 

1 comment: